Who We Are, What We Do
KAI is a consulting firm with a mission to provide executives, managers, and entrepreneurs with the knowledge, advice, tools, and assistance they need to lead their organizations on the Journey to Excellence.
Typical client engagements can include any combination of:
- Private executive consultation and coaching by Karl, or senior associates
- Executive retreats: design and facilitation
- Strategic futures analysis
- Strategic review and refocusing
- General review of organizational performance
- Organization-wide performance development: the Journey to Excellence (J2E)
- Service management and strategic customer focus
- Special executive presentations, seminars, facilitated meetings
- Conference keynote presentations
Over the years, we have worked with organizations in virtually all sectors: profit, nonprofit, public sector, trade associations, social services, education, healthcare, military, and many others. Karl has lectured and consulted all over the US, and in Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, England, Ireland, Scotland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Australia, New Zealand, Israel, South Africa, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea, Malaysia and Thailand.